Our priority in response to COVID-19 is the well-being and safety of our guests and employees, which is why we are committed to guaranteeing compliance with all hygiene, disinfection and social distancing requirements.
With that in mind, we have set up rigorous cleaning and disinfection rules in line with the latest health authority regulations. Our team has also received specific training and we have stepped up cleaning of rooms and communal areas, using the most effective disinfectant products, which are designed to kill viruses and bacteria. We have made arrangements so that footwear can be disinfected at the entrance to the building, and there are several points where guests and employees can disinfect their hands. We have also erected a protective screen in reception.
None of this would be possible without your collaboration, which is why we would ask you to observe the following, as far as is possible:
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL:
Please send us the following information by WhatsApp (+34 639021670) or email (email@example.com):
- Approximate time of arrival (within an hour).
- Scanned copies of the ID cards/passports of all the guests in your party.
- A contact telephone/email during your stay.
- Billing details for each room.
IF YOU ARE FORWARDING LUGGAGE:
- We will only accept the luggage of guests who are arriving on the same day. We cannot accept luggage prior to the day of arrival under any circumstances.
- We will take receipt of luggage from 12.00. Drivers delivering the luggage must comply with safety regulations (wearing of masks, disinfection of hands, etc). If they fail to do so, we will NOT take receipt of your luggage.
- We recommend, however, that you forward your luggage to Correos, the national postal service. Their main office in Santiago can be found at Rúa do Franco 4, just across from Casa Celsa. You can collect your bags from the left-luggage office there when you arrive.
DURING YOUR STAY:
- When entering Casa Celsa, please take a few seconds to wipe your feet on the disinfectant mat at the entrance, which has a wet and a dry area.
- You must wear a mask when entering Casa Celsa and in the communal areas and reception.
- Please disinfect your hands at the points set up for this purpose.
- If you require tourist information, please go to the Tourist Information Centre (INCOLSA, Rúa do Vilar, 63). We would be grateful if you would use reception for essential matters only, such as check-in/check-out procedures and payment, etc.
AT THE END OF YOUR STAY:
- If you need to leave your luggage for a short time (rooms must be vacated before 12.00 on the day of departure), you can do so at the left-luggage office at Correos. We will provide you with a free voucher so you can reclaim your bags. We cannot keep your luggage in reception as we need to leave the area clear.
Our team is at your disposal for any queries or requirements you may have during your stay.